What I love about these are the dark ink wash- it's much dressier than lighter colored jeans. Also- they do NOT look like kids jeans (thank goodness). The great thing about H & M young is that they replicate the adult lines but make the sizes smaller which is perfect for us petite girls!
Here is the back of it- notice how the back of the waist fits and doesn't need to be cinched! And I LOVE the back pockets because there is no designs or gems or anything too outrageous- simple and clean- that's how I like it!
Shrug: Forever 21 white bolero in Small
Cami: Forever 21 Cami in beige XS
Jeans: H&M skinny jeans- size 11/12 girls (similar here)
Shoes: Italian Brown Canvas Wedges in size 5
Shop this look:
1. AE dark denim skinny jeans - comes in all sizes lengths including 00 and SHORT
2. Delia ink rinse skinny jeans - these come 00 and 0 and inseams of 26, 28, 30 lengths! Unbelievable!
1. Forever 21 shrug - dirt cheap and so darling
2. White House/Black Market white ruffle shrug - super petite friendly
1. Old Navy brown wedges - super cute and dirt cheap
2. DSW brown wedges - on sale!
I would normally wear these skinny jeans with pumps rather than wedges but I had to break out my Italian wedges for a day of shopping :) Will post another day with them in pumps- the jeans lay much better on the bottom.
I wish H & M would have an online store- come on H & M...let's get going!