As most readers know, I rarely do a casual outfit post. And that's because I hardly have any casual clothes. I buy mainly ALL suits and work clothes. To be honest, I don't even know how to style casual clothes because I never really tried (I definitely need help in this department). I don't like spending a lot of money on casual stuff because I know I won't get much use out of them. So here is me in my skinny jeans and floral top attempting a casual look....
My first and only pair of skinny jeans...
Jeans: H & M Young girls- size 11/12 (similar HERE)
I couldn't help but get this top at TJMaxx. I know, I need to stop buying cheap clothes.....It just caught my eye and it looked tiny on the hanger so for $12.99- how can you beat that? I love the navy blue floral with yellow lace trim. And the ruching detail in the middle accentuates your waist.Here's a derriere shot....I just washed these and they were so tight, I could hardly breathe but they usually stretch out once I wear them. It's the only pair of skinny jeans I own and only ones I have tried on that fit in the waist and length without any alterations. And for $19.95- I can beat on them and not blink an eye.
I only like to wear dark ink washes because it's a bit dressier and tends to elongate my short legs.
I often feel weird in casual clothes because its so rare I wear them because I am always working! But it sure is nice to be out of business attire....If you are petite or just super skinny and have trouble finding skinny jeans...here are some of my suggestions:
1. Delia Morgan Skinny Jeans- comes in 00 and 0 and 26, 28, and 30 inch inseams. I have tried these and I can fit into a 00 and a 0 and prefer the 28 inseam
2. AE Deep Indigo Skinny Jeans- comes in 00 and 0 and inseams come in SHORT, REG, and long. I obviously needed a short. These fit similar to the H & M ones I have on.
3. Hollister Laguna Skinny Stretch Jeans- I cannot attest to this fitting me but I am assuming because it's a Junior's brand, it would run fairly small and would fit petites- comes in a variety of sizes
Here are some floral tops I am loving:
1. Floral Bustier- OMG this is absolutely darling and comes in 3 different prints and comes in XS
2. Floral Chiffon Cropped Blouse- this ones stands out to me for some reason. It's so flowy and feminine
3. LC Floral Bustier Top- I just saw this the other day and loved it in the red floral print. And it comes in XS so next time, I may have to try it