I didn't have anything planned for Friday so this will be a quickie post. Yet again, another LOFT sale! They are killing me with these sales! 40% off entire purchase plus free shipping on everything. Code is HOLIDAY. Just wanted to share with you what I got online and in-store.
Sweater: LOFT Striped Cardigan with Bow and Brooch- size XXSP (buy HERE) was
$69, $34.99 plus 40% off = $20.99
Skirt: Bebe Exposed Back Zipper- size 00
Tights: H & M Divided Grey Tights 40 Den
I didn't think much of this cardigan online and I try not to buy tops with embellishments because they are so hard to wash! And I am always paranoid that the gems will fall off. And it's cheaper in-stores than online! I am not a big fan of stripes but this was a pretty good deal and I am obsessed with LOFT cardigans! I literally have gotten so much use out of the bow drape shell, it goes with so much! Love it! I also got:
1. Brown LOFT tights- in XS/S
2. Petite Portrait Collar Top- size XXSP (bought in red)
3. Rhinestone Ribbon Belt- XS (bought in olive)
J.Crew is having 25% off sale plus free shipping. Code: PRESENT
And because of AlterationsNeeded tweeting about a cardigan she got, I was forced to look and ended up getting these items:
1. J.Crew Wool Bell Skirt- size 00 and bought in grey (on major sale) I really want the green one!
2. J.Crew Merino Placket Cardigan- size XXS (bought in gold and graphite)
3. J.Crew Merino Cielo Ruffle Cardigan- size XXS (bought in sweet almond and coal)
Happy Shopping! Sorry for the short post :) The end of the year is always super busy for me. Have a great weekend!!! And don't forget to enter my December LOFT giveaway HERE. You can win a scarf, pearl ribbon necklace and earrings! Ends on 12/15!!!